- Courtesy of Hola Arepa in Minneapolis & www,cookieandkate.com Ingredients ¼ cup lime juice (about 1 large lime) ¼ cup apple cider vinegar 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup ½ teaspoon salt 1 small-to-medium red onion, thinly sliced (2 cups) 4 cups thinly sliced purple cabbage (about ½ medium cabbage) 1 cup ...
- Courtesy of The Coconut Mama, WWW.THECOCONUTMAMA.COM Ingredients 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder 1/4 Cup Raw Honey or Maple Syrup Pinch of Sea Salt Directions Gently heat the coconut oil, cocoa powder and honey together in a small saucepan over low. Stir until ingredients are melted. Mix dry ingredients in a medium size ...
- Courtesy of The Coconut Mama, WWW.THECOCONUTMAMA.COM Ingredients 1 Cup Coconut Flour 1/2 Teaspoon baking soda 1/2 Teaspoon salt 2/3 Cup Coconut Oil 2 – 12 oz Bags of Soy Free Chocolate Chips, divided 3/4 Cup Pure maple syrup 2 Teaspoons vanilla extract 5 Eggs, at room temperature Directions Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Mix ...
Other New Items
"A Guide To DIY Coconut Oil Beauty Products "
"Coconut Health Benefits, Life Saving and Antioxidant Properties "
"Coconut Vinegar Is Taking Over the Superfood Scene"
"Make Your Own Pain-Relieving Cream With Coconut Oil"
The general belief is that there are very few nuts, fruits or oils which can claim such diversity as coconut, for your health and Wellness.
Coconut Oil Vs. Coconut Milk
Coconut Oil Vs. Coconut Water
Coconut Butter Vs. Coconut Oil
Coconut Manna Vs. Coconut Oil
Coconut Oil Vs. Coconut Cream
Get weekly updates via e-mail
Join the community and stay updated with useful coconut related resources and recipes for FREE.
FREE Coconut Recipes:
Health benefits of coconut water
- Coconut water is a very refreshing drink to beat tropical summer thirst. Its liquid is packed with simple sugars, electrolytes, and minerals to replenish dehydration conditions inside the human body.
51 Reasons why Coconut should be a part of your diet TODAY!
- Kills viruses that cause influenza, herpes, measles, hepatitis C, SARS, AIDS, and other illnesses.
- Kills bacteria that cause ulcers, throat infections, urinary tract infections, gum disease and cavities, pneumonia, and gonorrhea, and other diseases.
- Kills fungi and yeasts that cause candidiasis, ringworm, athlete’s foot, thrush, diaper rash, and other infections.
- Expels or kills tapeworms, lice, giardia, and other parasites.
- Improves digestion and absorption of other nutrients including vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.