- 1 cup flake coconut
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C).
- Mix flake coconut, flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder in medium bowl.
- Dip chicken strips in egg, then coat with coconut mixture and place in 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is browned and cooked through, turning after 15 minutes.
- Serves around 24, 1 chicken piece each