- 3 Egg Yolks room temperature
- 1 tsp. Of Mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup Of Coconut Oil, melted
- Pinch of Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- In a blender, blend all ingredients except oil at a very low speed.
- Slowly drizzle in oil. Let that mix for at least a minute.
- Continue processing until the coconut is creamy.
- Scoop into container and screw the lid on very tightly.
- Leave mayo out on counter for seven hours before refrigerating.
- Makes 12-16 servings