Courtesy of The Coconut Mama, WWW.THECOCONUTMAMA.COM
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup Raw Honey or Maple Syrup
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Gently heat the coconut oil, cocoa powder and honey together in a small saucepan over low. Stir until ingredients are melted.
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium size bowl and set aside.
- Add vanilla and salt and mix.
- Pour warm magic shell sauce over ice cream or dessert of choice.
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator. Reheat over low to reuse.